Wednesday, November 29, 2023

I have been doing some Christmas sewing.

Diann from Little Penguin Quilts posted a Christmas project that she completed.  A JOY banner.

https://littlepenguinquilts.blogspot.com/2023/11/midweek-update_21.html

 

I really liked it and decided to make it myself.  I decided to turn the letters horizontally instead of vertically.   I made two different sizes for gifts.  I also decided to just use the method to not have to bind the little quilts.

I think I may need to make one for myself!! I think I like the smallest one the best.






 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your post, and thanks for mentioning me, too! Those turned out great! Did you make the smaller one with 2 inch squares? I love the horizontal versions of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Diann, I did make the smaller Joy runner with 2" and the larger one with 2 1/2 " squares.

      Delete