Monday, August 25, 2014

Right now, it's all about gearing up the Sumter County Fair.    I have been super busy during the brief summer break finishing up quilts to enter the Fair.    It's a great motivator for me to use the Fair as a goal to get some quilts done.   The girls are working on their quilts and it feels like October is going to be here too soon!

I've also decided to take the plunge and join a Quilt A-long.   I see them all the time on other quilter's blogs and I thought it might be fun.    Terry from Terry's Treasures is doing a quilt along with the Charming Stars pattern.   I have had my eye on that quilt pattern for ages, so it was a perfect project.

I have lots of charm packs and layer cakes, but I think I am going to use some fat quarters that I bought.  Michael Miller's Norweigian Forest line.   It has some crazy bright color and adorable foxes and squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment