Sunday, August 2, 2015

I haven't posted anything in a while, so I went hunting through my saved photos on my phone for pictures of quilts I have made recently.

Here is one of my most favorite quilts that I have made.  It is a reversible Christmas quilt.  I gave it to my older brother for Christmas



I also made Brenna a quilt for her birthday a few days before Christmas.  It's called Fairground Quilt:


I made some Baby Quilts.  Quilt was for my great nephew:


This quilt is for my sister's first baby Caleb.  I used the same line of fabric:



This baby quilt was for Kelsey's Reed baby Maeya.  A really fun scrap star quilt:



I made this Bento Box Quilt for Joy and Calvin Lamireaux's wedding in April:




And the last picture is the quilt top of the scrap 1824 Hundred Patch.  I will take another picture of the completed top:















No comments:

Post a Comment