Saturday, September 15, 2012

One of my favorite websites, Moda Bake Shop has a Love It, Pin It, Win It contest going on.   You pick your favorite pattern and pin it on Pinterest.  How on earth do you choose just One!!  So hard!   I'll give a go, one of my most favorite Moda Bake Shop Pattern is called Sunkissed Summer Squares by Maria Wallin.    I adore the Sunkissed line by Sweetwater.    Isn't the quilt just darling with the appliqued flower!! I love quilts with square blocks.   I am especially excited to try some applique with this pattern.   Applique and I have quite the complicated relationship - I love it, but it hates me!  I am not so good at it, I think I'm too impatient.   Anyway,   I have all the fabric bought, ready and waiting for me to cut into and sew this great pattern.  If only life would slow down and I could take advantage to steal away a few hours. :)






Summer Squares Quilt Pattern

I feel like I have to name some of my other favorite patterns:
Sweet Menagerie Nine Patch, Sunkissed Jewel Box, Ruby Pearl and Opal, Positively Perfect Nap Quilt,  Happy Weekender.... the list just goes on!


No comments:

Post a Comment